NOTE: ON MAY 3rd THIS EVEN WAS RESCHEDULED FROM MAY 6th to MAY 28th DUE TO WEATHER CONCERNS.
Squaw Valley's 27th Annual Cushing Crossing is the best event of the spring season. It's the original pond skimming event that started a spring resort ritual. Every year hundreds, if not thousands gather along with a celebrity judging panel and amazing and wacky emcee's for this spectacle. Filled with big spills, hilarious crafts and constumes and genuine thrills, this is THE spring event that you don't want to miss.
Crossing starts at 1pm, awards at 3pm at the KT Base Bar.
Event Details & Registration
- Registration: 9am at KT Base Bar (limited to 50 participants, $20/person, cash only).
- Participants must be 18+. Helmets and personal flotation device is mandatory.
- Awards: 3pm at KT Base Bar
- Live Music: Squaw Valley's own.. Beer Gardeners.
Last Year's Winners
- Overall Winner: Errol Kerr & Nate Holland
- Men's Ski: Kent Kreitler
- Women's Ski: Jamie Burge
- Men's Snowboard: Nate Weider
- Unlimited (non-ski/snowboard sliding device): Ben Paciotti & Josh Anders