The Billy Dutton Uphill is Squaw Valley's 'run what ya brung' uphill race - an answer to the famous Chinese Downhill of the 70's. The course climbs 2000' and over 3.2 miles from the base of KT-22 to High Camp. This fun annual event is a memorial race for Billy Dutton, a longtime friend of North Lake tahoe, and Squaw Valley, and a former employee of Squaw Valley Ski Corp. Registration begins at 7 am outside of Dave's Deli. Event begins at 8am.Details: 530-583-6985
- The race begins at 8 am at the base of KT-22.
- Awards and party at High Camp with silent auction,
raffle prizes, music and food.
- 3.2 miles uphill
- 2,000 vertical feet
- The race starts at the base of KT-22, goes UP the Mountain Run, over to the top of Shirley Lake, and ends after a brief downhill, at High Camp.
REGISTRATION AND FEES
- Registration Race Day only 7am at Dave's Deli
- $FEES TBA... includes T shirt and goodies
- There will be awards for ski and run/snowshoe divisions.