Matt Heron Fly Fishing
Matt Heron's program is one of the most popular and sought after fly fishing schools in the country. This truly is Reno/Tahoe’s primer fly fishing experience!
All fly fishing classes take place daily at the beautiful, Resort at Squaw Creek in Olympic Valley, California. Resort at Squaw Creek is a Five Star, Four Diamond luxury resort just a few minutes north of Lake Tahoe, in Squaw Valley.
Matt’s fly fishing programs offer the following.
- A wide variety of daily classes to fit anyone’s ability and schedule.
- Two private, stocked ponds full of beautiful rainbow trout with some fish measuring by the pound, not inch.
- The Fly Fishing Discovery Center, Tahoe's only fly fishing education facility.
- All classes with power points include, colored note sheets and copies of the presentations.
- Full and half day guided trips, along with private water options.
- One of the most amazing outdoor classroom settings in the world. The Fly Fishing Discovery Center and ponds have 360 degree views of Squaw Valley, home of the 1960 Winter Olympics.
- Creek Creatures, a one of a kind, hands on children’s learning experience custom tailored by the parents.
- International hosted travel to salt water destinations all over the world.
- North lake Tahoe's only selection of loaner and rental fly gear for the DIY fly fisher on vacation.
- World class corporate teambuilding and group options for your businesses next outdoor adventure.
- We use only the best gear in the business, namely Sage premium fly rods and reels, and Scientific Anglers fly lines.
- All classes and trips are catch and release, using single barbless hooks.
For complete information and reservations, call 518-225-6587 or visit www.mattheronflyfishing.com.